Find your AHA Moment during #MeetAnArabianHorse Month. At the Arabian Horse Association, we believe in finding your AHA moment. That’s why we stand by sharing the joy of Arabian horses with as many people as possible. With Meet an Arabian Horse Month, introducing the Arabian horse is easy! Participate in 30 days of positive Arabian horse interaction as we share virtual challenges, Arabian horse stories, and resources so you can grow closer to the world’s most versatile breed. This year AHA will be offering prizes and weekly giveaways to those who participate individually, as a club, or as a Discovery Farm.
Two Ways to Participate
1. Sign up. Get the latest news for Meet an Arabian Horse Month here.
Follow AHA on social media
Facebook: @ArabianHorseAssociation Instagram: @arabianhorseassoc
2. Turn on Post Notifications. Weekly challenges will be announced every Sunday during the month of May. Turn on those post notifications so you don’t miss a moment! Unlock your creativity with each challenge by creating a video, story, or post. Learn how to turn on notifications for Instagram here and Facebook here.
4. Enter to Win Prizes! Use the #MeetAnArabianHorse hashtag to be entered in the Weekly Giveaways!
As a Club or Discovery Farm
If you are an AHA Club or Discovery Farm this challenge is for you! A $500.00 payout will be awarded to the top five Discovery Farms and Clubs who enroll the most new AHA members, with the top Discovery Farm and Club receiving an additional marketing package prize. You may host multiple virtual or in person events for this challenge.
1. Enroll. Sign your club or Discovery Farm up for this challenge here.
2. Host and Post! Post your event to the AHA website through the AHA Event Calendar. You can find the tutorial here.
3. Utilize Resources. Did you know AHA has an event checklist curated just for Meet an Arabian Horse Month events? Plus, you can request educational materials to handout during your Meet an Arabian horse Month event. Planning on going virtual? We have downloadable links available. You can find more information here.
4. Track! Track each person that signs up to be an AHA member by utilizing this form.
5. Submit! Send your final number of members to AHA by June 1st. Winners will be announced on June 5th.
Find additional details, resources, and sign up information, click here.
Week 1: Nice to Meet You! Introduce your Arabian horse (this includes lesson horses, favorite Arabian horse, or even dream horse!) –Share a bit about them –from fun quirks to favorite treats!
Week 2: Discipline or lifestyle? Share your very favorite Arabian horse discipline and why you love it so much! (Disclaimer: who can just pick one favorite discipline!? Feel free to share more than one)
Week 3: Memory Lane. Share an event, memory, club meeting, trail ride, or anything in between that made you feel connected to the Arabian breed.
Week 4: I Choose the Arabian Breed because… Tell us why this breed is special to you.
Follow AHA on social media so you don’t miss a moment.
Facebook: Arabian Horse Association
Tik Tok: @arabianhorseyouth
Youtube: Arabian Horse Association
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest information on Meet an Arabian Horse Month.
Find free resources to market your Meet an Arabian Horse Event when you utilize the AHA Marketing Toolkit! Find items like:
Social Media Graphics
Press Release Templates