December 31, 2017, is the last day to submit your photo of an Arabian or Half-Arabian horse to be considered for the the Issue 1, 2018, cover contest. This is open to amateur photographers only!
If you'd like to submit a photo, please take note of the following rules:
1. Only hi-resolution, non-professional camera photos accepted (no cell phone or video stills).
2. Horses can be ridden (no training tack please), at liberty, or in-hand. Please no show ring photos.
3. Purebred and Half-Arabians accepted of any age and breeding.
4. Photos must be submitted to the Dropbox at : https://tinyurl.com/ydxs6f6bno later than December 31, 2018.
5. Vertical orientation only (no horizontal/ landscape).
6. AHA reserves the right to use submitted photos in editorial pieces, marketing materials, or Focus Life.
7. If a photo is chosen, we will require complete information such as the horse’s name, pedigree, registration number, membership status and owner.